PLEASE NOTE. THE HUNTINGTON INVITATIONAL CROSS COUNTRY MEET TONIGHT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT WEDNESDAY DUE TO THE EXTREME HEAT CONDITIONS TODAY.
1. Congratulations to the 7th grade volleyball team for their win over Zane Trace.
2. Relationships Under Construction will be here on Tuesday, August 28th to present an assembly to the 7th and 8th grade students only. It will begin around 11:30 and last an hour.
3. If you would like to be on Student Council, you may pick up a packet from Mrs. Reed (room # 241) or stop by the office.
4. Any 7th or 8th grade student who is interested in participating in “Power of the Pen” (a creative writing competition team), should sign up outside Mrs. Adams room #242 before Aug. 31st.
5. If you are a 7th or 8th grade student and would like to be on our Quiz Team this year, please sign up outside Mrs. Adams room # 242 by August 31st. The Quiz Team is an academic competition team.
6. There will be a yearbook meeting for any 8th grade student who wishes to join the yearbook staff. The meeting will be Thursday in Mrs. Adams room (# 242) from 2:30-4:00.
7. Students: We have magnetic menus in the office. If you would like to take one home (or hang one in your locker), stop by the office.
8. Please make sure all your forms you were given are filled out and returned to the school as soon as possible. In the event of an emergency, we will need contact information etc.
Sept. 3 - No School (Labor Day)
Sept. 12 – School Pictures
Sept. 14 - Interims