1. A tote with some bottles of water was left on a bus yesterday. If this is yours, please stop by the office.
2. There will be a short volleyball meeting for all players and parents of students in 3rd through 6th grade who would like to sign up for volleyball. The meeting will be Monday, Aug. 27th in the cafeteria at 6:00 p.m.
3. Relationships Under Construction will be here on Tuesday, August 28th to present an assembly to the 7th and 8th grade students only. It will begin around 11:30 and last an hour.
4. If you would like to be on Student Council, you may pick up a packet from Mrs. Reed (room # 241) or stop by the office.
5. Any 7th or 8th grade student who is interested in participating in “Power of the Pen” (a creative writing competition team), should sign up outside Mrs. Adams room #242 before Aug. 31st.
6. If you are a 7th or 8th grade student and would like to be on our Quiz Team this year, please sign up outside Mrs. Adams room # 242 by August 31st. The Quiz Team is an academic competition team.
7. There will be a yearbook meeting for any 8th grade student who wishes to join the yearbook staff. The meeting will be Thursday in Mrs. Adams room (# 242) from 2:30-4:00.
8. Students: We have magnetic menus in the office. If you would like to take one home (or hang one in your locker), stop by the office.
9. Please make sure all your forms you were given are filled out and returned to the school as soon as possible. In the event of an emergency, we will need contact information etc.
10. A reminder to students: If you have been absent, remember you must bring in a note from your parent or doctor. When you enter the building, take those to Mrs. Fraley who will be sitting in the booth in the lobby near the Middle School Gym doors. She will write you a blue slip which will excuse your absence. Those blue slips are to be shown to your teachers for the classes you missed.
Sept. 3 - No School (Labor Day)
Sept. 12 – School Pictures
Sept. 14 - Interims