Huntington Elementary Announcements
October 4th, 2018
Huntsmen Pride……Give me…. 5
Inspire- motivate, encourage, and influence
Develop= grow your mind
Educate= teach, and instruct
Achieve = reaching your goal
LIVE THE LEGACY
- It’s not too late to sign up for the Atomic Student Credit Union. Remember, if you make a deposit every week during the month of October, you will win a prize!
- The PTO will be collecting box tops for education. This will be a fun, competition between the classes. Each month the class that has collected the most box tops will be treated to an ice cream party. We ask that you turn your box tops in to the office on the last Wednesday of each month. They will be counted on Thursday, and on Friday the winning class will be announced.
- October 8th- 12th- Book Fair
- October 9th – Tecumseh Trunk Show- Grades 4-6 @ 9:30 a.m.
- October 9th- Grandparents Night 6-7:30 p.m.
- October 17th- Picture Retakes
- October 19th – End of 1st grading period
- October 19th- Fun Friday @ 2:00 p.m.
- October 22 to 23rd - 3rd grade ELA testing
- October 22- 26th- Bus Safety Week- Poster contest- posters will be made in art class. The Grand prize winner will receive a 16 GB 10.1 quad-core tablet with android 7.1 nougat.
- October 29-30th- CoGat testing 2nd grade
- October 30th- 1st Nine Weeks Award @ 2:00 p.m.
- November 8th- Parent/Teacher conferences 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- November 9th- No School- Parent/Teacher conferences 8:00-11:30 a.m.
- November 12th- No School- Veterans Day
- November 16th- Interim Reports go home
- November 20th- 2 hour Early Release
- November 21-26th- No School- Thanksgiving Holiday