March 13-15 No School (Spring Break)
March 20 Report Cards sent home with students
April 5 Interims sent home with students
April 12-13 The Buck Fifty
1. College Seminar (for college bound seniors) will be held in Rm 211 during
lunch and thru Flex on announced days. Current CC+ students can use
College Seminar to get help picking classes for Spring Semester.
2. Mrs. Rogers is available in her office 8th period (at the discretion of your
teacher) to work on any College related business.
1. Tutoring is available during flex in Room 111. See Mrs. Queen for questions.
2. DAY 3 of the Chess Tournament is Tuesday, March 19 at 4:00 in Room 215.
Final Participants: Matt Baker, Bradley Holt and Jarod Bellar!
3. The cheer meeting for this afternoon has been rescheduled for Wednesday,
March 27 at 5:00 PM. More information will be sent out next week.
4. Buck Fifty raffle tickets are available in the office. Winning ticket last year
was sold by a HUNTSMAN! Drawing will take place the weekend of The Buck
Fifty (April 12-13).
5. Yearbook order forms are in the office.
6. The Kindness Cupboard is a free pantry open to all students in Grades 5 – 12.
If you have a need please see any staff member, so items may be sent home.
That staff member will then make a list of your needs and the rest of the
process is confidential.