Huntington Elementary Announcements
December 14th, 2018
Menu Change: Monday December 17th- Hot Dog with Sauce, French Fries, Pinto Beans, Fruit and Milk
Tuesday December 18th- Christmas Lunch- Ham or Turkey, Mashed Potatoes/Gravy, Corn, Strawberry Cup, Cookie and Roll.
* Huntsmen Community, the Christmas Closet will have a table set up in the lobby at the Saturday game against Piketon between noon and 7pm. This organization was created with our local community in mind for the Christmas season. We will be accepting gift card or monetary donations at this time. We are requesting only money or gift cards because this organization is working to meet specific needs within households IN our community. If you cannot make it to the game on Saturday, you can bring in your donation to the Middle School office and leave it with Debbie Shoemaker. Thank you!
- The PTO will be collecting box tops for education. This will be a fun, competition between the classes. Each month the class that has collected the most box tops will be treated to an ice cream party. We ask that you turn your box tops in to the office on the last Wednesday of each month. They will be counted on Thursday, and on Friday the winning class will be announced.
- November 1st- December 21st- Pre-sale for the 2019 Yearbooks. The sale is $5 off of the normal price. H.S. book is $50 and Elementary/MS book is $35
- December 14th- Fun Friday 2:00 p.m.
- December 15th - The HS Girls Basketball team will be hosting a Chinese Auction from 12:00 - 7:00 in the lobby outside of the gyms
- December 20th- Preschool Christmas program @ 9:30 a.m. in the High School Gym
- December 21st- End of 2nd Grading period and 2 Hour Early Release
- December 22nd- 31st- Christmas Holiday- No School
- January 1st- New Year Holiday- No School
- January 2nd- Teacher In Service- No School
- January 3rd- School Resumes
- January 15th- 2nd Nine weeks assembly @ 2:00 p.m. in High school gym
- January 21st- Martin Luther King Jr. Day- No School
- February 1st- Interim Reports go home
- February 13th- Parent/Teacher conferences 4:30- 7:30 p.m.
- February 15th- No School- Parent/Teacher conferences 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- February 18th- No School- President’s Day