Huntington Elementary Announcements
October 2nd, 2018
Huntsmen Pride……Give me…. 5
Inspire- motivate, encourage, and influence
Develop= grow your mind
Educate= teach, and instruct
Achieve = reaching your goal
LIVE THE LEGACY
Happy Birthday: Linnix Rinehart
It’s not too late to sign up for the Atomic Student Credit Union. Remember, if you make a deposit every week during the month of October, you will win a prize!
- October 2nd Body Safety K-2
- October 8th- 12th- Book Fair
- October 9th – Tecumseh Trunk Show- Grades 4-6 @ 9:30 a.m.
- October 9th- Grandparents Night 6-7:30 p.m.
- October 17th- Picture Retakes
- October 19th – End of 1st grading period
- October 19th- Fun Friday @ 2:00 p.m.
- October 22 to 23rd - 3rd grade ELA testing
- October 22- 26th- Bus Safety Week- Poster contest- posters will be made in art class. The Grand prize winner will receive a 16 GB 10.1 quad-core tablet with android 7.1 nougat.
- October 29-30th- CoGat testing 2nd grade
- October 30th- 1st Nine Weeks Award @ 2:00 p.m.
- November 8th- Parent/Teacher conferences 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- November 9th- No School- Parent/Teacher conferences 8:00-11:30 a.m.
- November 12th- No School- Veterans Day
- November 16th- Interim Reports go home
- November 20th- 2 hour Early Release
- November 21-26th- No School- Thanksgiving Holiday