Huntington Elementary Announcements
March 19th, 2019
Happy Birthday: Hayden Ashton, Sapphira Alderman, and Carsen Vega-Getz
*There will be No bus service on Easterday and Arrowood road until further notice*
- The PTO will be collecting box tops for education. This will be a fun, competition between the classes. Each month the class that has collected the most box tops will be treated to an ice cream party. We ask that you turn your box tops in to the office on the last Wednesday of each month. They will be counted on Thursday, and on Friday the winning class will be announced.
- March 22nd- Report Cards sent home
- March 23rd- The Buckaroo Ball- Mother/Son dance. Grand March @ 5:00 and Dance 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- March 24th- Team Jordan Benefit- Huntington Elementary Gym/Cafeteria 2:00-5:00 p.m.
- March 26th- 3rd Nine weeks assembly @ 2:00 p.m. in High school gym
- April 1st- 5th- Book Fair
- April 5th- Interim Reports go home
- April 8th & 9th- ELA testing for 3rd grade
- April 10th & 11th- ELA testing for 4th grade
- April 18th- 2 hour early release
- April 19-22- Easter Holiday- No School
- April 29th- Math testing for 3rd grade
- April 30th- Math testing for 4th grade
- May 6th- 10th- Right to Read Week-“Reading through the ages”
- May 6th- Right to Read Kick off assembly
- May 7th- Mark Twain assembly
- May 7-8th- Kindergarten Registration
- May 8th- Bookworm
- May 9th- Car Show
- May 22nd- Kindergarten Graduation