March 12 ALL Juniors take ACT at school
March 13-15 No School (Spring Break)
March 20 Report Cards sent home with students
April 5 Interims sent home with students
April 12-13 The Buck Fifty
1. College Seminar (for college bound seniors) will be held in Rm 211 during lunch and thru Flex on announced days. Current CC+ students can use College Seminar to get help picking classes for Spring Semester.
2. Mrs. Rogers is available in her office 8th period (at the discretion of your teacher) to work on any College related business.
1. Tutoring is available during flex in Room 111. See Mrs. Queen for questions.
2. MANDATORY Cheerleading Team Meeting Tuesday, March 12 from 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM. All 2019-2020 cheerleaders should plan to be in attendance. Bring black or blue PEN and 10 email address of out-of-town family and family friends.
3. DAY 3 of the Chess Tournament is Tuesday, March 19 at 4:00 in Room 215. Final Participants: Matt Baker, Bradley Holt and Jarod Bellar!
4. Buck Fifty raffle tickets are available in the office. Winning ticket last year was sold by a HUNTSMAN! Drawing will take place the weekend of The Buck Fifty (April 12-13).
5. COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS INFO: If you were unable to attend the meeting at Huntington or the first meeting at OU-C, you must attend an alternate meeting at OU-C March 12 at 6:00 PM.
6. Yearbook order forms are in the office.
7. The Kindness Cupboard is a free pantry open to all students in Grades 5 – 12. If you have a need please see any staff member, so items may be sent home. That staff member will then make a list of your needs and the rest of the process is confidential.