Huntington Elementary Announcements
January 28th, 2019
2019 Huntsmen Archery AAC Tournament results:
Our elementary team finished in 2nd place with a team score of 2,558.
4th Grade Girls
2nd place- Delilah Sams
4th place- Bonnie Wilt
4th Grade Boys
3rd place- Kanon Perko
4th place- Keegan Woodruff
5th place- Landon Neff
- The PTO will be collecting box tops for education. This will be a fun, competition between the classes. Each month the class that has collected the most box tops will be treated to an ice cream party. We ask that you turn your box tops in to the office on the last Wednesday of each month. They will be counted on Thursday, and on Friday the winning class will be announced.
Huntington Little League Baseball/T-ball sign ups: Boys and Girls ages 4 to 12
Registration Fee: A, B,C league: $50 ($40 for each additional child)
T-ball: $40 per player (no discount for multiple children)
Online Registration is open: huntingtonll.squadfusion.com
In person sign up dates: High School Lobby
Saturday,January 26th from 12 p.m.-2 p.m.
Saturday, February 16th from 12 p.m.- 2 p.m.
Saturday,March 9th from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact: Travis Rinehart 740-703-4926 (text or call)
Caridi Rinehart 740-703-1841 (text or call)
- February 1st- Interim Reports go home
- February 13th- Parent/Teacher conferences 4:30- 7:30 p.m.
- February 15th- No School- Parent/Teacher conferences 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- February 18th- No School- President’s Day
- March 8th- End of 3rd grading period
- March 8th- Fun Friday
- March 13th-15th- Spring Break- No school
- March 26th- 3rd Nine weeks assembly @ 2:00 p.m. in High school gym
- April 5th- Interim Reports go home
- April 18th- 2 hour early release
- April 19-22- Easter Holiday- No School
- April 30th and May 1st- Kindergarten Registration