April 18 National Honor Society Induction
April 18 Two-hour early dismissal
April 19 & 22 No School (Easter Holiday)
April 27 Prom
May 7 Academic Awards Ceremony
May 15 MANDATORY Graduation Practice
May 19 Graduation @ 2:00 PM
May 23 Two-hour early release—Students last day
1. Jostens will be here Wednesday, April 17 to deliver caps, gowns and any other items you may have ordered. CASH ONLY—no checks will be accepted. You may pay online if you prefer that option.
2. MANDATORY GRADUATION PRACTICE Wednesday, May 15!
3. Mrs. Rogers is available in her office 8th period (at the discretion of your teacher) to work on any College related business.
1. Tutoring is available during flex in Room 111. See Mrs. Queen for questions.
2. Science Club is selling water bottles in order to raise funds to install another water bottle refill station at the upstairs water fountain. Cost is $10. The sale ends today. Please see a Science Club member, Mrs. Minney or Mrs. Queen to order. Our goal is to sell 150 bottles. All profits will go towards installing the refill station.
3. The cafeteria will be having “Easter Lunch” today. Tomorrow’s menu will be what was scheduled for today.
4. Prom and After-Prom tickets are on sale until Thursday, April 18. Cost is $40 for a single prom Ticket, dinner included. $10 for a single After-Prom ticket, bowling and pizza included. Tickets can be purchased in Mrs. Barnett’s room during Flex and after-school on those days.
5. Prom permission forms are in the office. You must return this form if you are planning to bring a student from another school or a graduate.
6. Buck Fifty raffle tickets are available in the office. Winning ticket last year was sold by a HUNTSMAN! Drawing will take place this weekend.
7. EOC Test Schedule: April 17 GEOM April 24 BIO April 29 AM HIST May 1 GOV
8. ATTENTION ALL FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORES (next school year): There
will be a Nursing Camp held at Adena Regional Medical Center this summer.
More information and applications are available in the office.
9. Yearbook order forms are in the office. The deadline to order a yearbook with
a name printed on it is Thursday.
10. AAA is offering Driver Education classes at the Chillicothe office. The next
class May 13. Flyers are available in the office.
11. The Kindness Cupboard is a free pantry open to all students in Grades 5 – 12.
If you have a need please see any staff member, so items may be sent home.
That staff member will then make a list of your needs and the rest of the
process is confidential.
12. Prom and After-Prom Schedule:
Prom: Stillwater Event and Conference Center
Debord Road, Chillicothe, Ohio.
You must be there by 7:00 or you won’t be admitted!
6:00 – 6:45 Announcement of Prom Attendees
7:00 – 8:00 Dinner
8:00 – 11:00 Dancing
After-Prom: Shawnee Lanes, Bridge Street, Chillicothe, Ohio
You must be there by 12:00 or you won’t be admitted!
12:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.