1. Results from the SVC Jr. High Track Preview: Boys: Tied for 5th overall.
Shot Put-Ryan Marion 5th, Dalton Black 7th; Long Jump-Quinton Puckett -1st with new preview meet record 16’8.75, Wesley Brown 8th, Discus-Tate Debord 9th; 200 M. Dash-Corbin Long 8th; 800 M.Wesley Brown 1st; 400 M. – Quinton Puckett 4th, Mars Coste 7th; 1600 M.- Wesley Brown 3rd, Jason Holbrook 7th; 100 M.- Quinton Puckett 5th; 110 M. Hurdles-Aiden Arrowood 6th.
Girls: 4th overall.
Long Jump-Kendahl Pollock 7th, Emma Hinshaw 8th; High Jump-Emma Hinshaw2nd, Macy Steele 4th; 200 M.- Skyla Hutton 4th; 800 M. Sara Lute 2nd, Riley Bousquet 3rd, 200 M. Hurdles-Emma Griffin 5th; 100 M. Hurdles-Macy Steele 7th; 100 M. Dash-Skyla Hutton 5th; 400 M.- Kendahl Pollock 1st; 4 x 100 Relay (Haleigh Stangle, Skyla Hutton, Emma Griffin, Macy Steele )– 3rd;4 x 200 Relay (Olivia Moore, Hailey Secoy, Lilly Carver, Haleigh Stangle)-7th; 4 x 400 Relay-(Sara Lute, Emma Hinshaw, Riley Bousquet, Kendahl Pollock)-3rd.
2. There is no Jr. High Track practice tonight.
3. Students: During the Science and Math portion of the test (Beginning April 15) you will be permitted to use ear buds. If you have these at home, it would be a good idea to bring your own as our supply is limited. Details will be on the web page.
4. The Student Credit Union would like to remind students of the April Savings Challenge. If you make a deposit every Wednesday during the month of April, you will win a prize. Students will have a chance to guess how many skittles are in a piggy bank. The closest guess will win the candy filled piggy bank. They will also be sponsoring a coloring contest (for 3 age groups – Ages 0-6, 7-11 and 12+). Winners (from all participating schools) will receive a $25 Visa
5. Champions are MADE has been rescheduled for April 17.
6. Order forms for the 2018-19 Yearbook are in the office.
April 13: Jr. High Quiz Tournament 9:00 at the ESC
April 17: Champions are MADE
April 18: 2 hr. early release to begin Easter Break
April 19-22: No School – Easter Break
May 7: 7th Grade Field Trip to Wright-Patt AFB Museum / Spaghetti Warehouse
May 16: 5th Grade Field Trip to Kings Island
May 10: End-Of-Middle-School Dance (7th and 8th grades) Theme: “Hawaiian Luau”. Come as you are (not formal) 7:00-9:00 in the Cafeteria. $5.00 per person.
May 23: Student’s Last Day